Year after year, this important event has offered nonprofit professionals the best-practices advice and information to do their jobs better. Not only that, it’s become one of the year’s most important networking events.
For two days, you can soak up the camaraderie and knowledge of some of the most active people in Texas philanthropy. Here’s what I think are some of the can’t-miss sessions this year:
- The Changing Demographics of Texas is always a shocker. The state demographer delivers some useful data.
- Top Trends in Technology is mandatory. Find out what you should invest in now before it’s too late, from a nationally recognized speaker, David Neff.
- Outcomes Matter: Calculating and Communicating Your Social “Return on Investment” reveals the key data you need to share with the world. Super relevant now.
- The Must Do’s and Important Don’ts of Nonprofit Advocacy by Jason Sabo, who’s always inspiring, overwhelming and slightly terrifying at the same time. I love Jason.
- Nonprofit Career Trends: Implications for 2013 and Beyond will help you stay in front of the competition for the best and brightest talent in philanthropy.
… and more! Plus, all attendees will get a copy of our latest issue!
Invest in two days of learning then go back to work and kick ass. Learn more at TexasNonprofitSummit.org