Invite GivingCity to cover your fundraising events! Here’s why:
Our team of event correspondents don’t just talk about the menu. We’re not about the “scene.”
Our goal is to expand the reach of your event by listening to the attendees, learning about their connection to your organization and letting them tell your story.
GivingCity Event Correspondents will:
- Post 3-5 times on social media before the event
- Arrive with enough time to interview and photograph guests before the program starts
- Photograph and live-post to social media during the event
- Post to GivingCity Austin within one week of the event
- Tell the story of your organization by asking your guests why they support your mission
HOW: To invite us to your fundraising event, please request coverage at least two weeks before the event and plan for one of our correspondents to attend as your guest. Please make sure to connect us with your event chairs, your nonprofit leadership, your honorees or any other special guests who can speak to your organization’s mission.
MEDIA SPONSORSHIPS: GivingCity will happily consider being a media sponsor of your fundraising event! Along with the above coverage, we will also post your event ad on the site plus post an additional 3-5 times prior to your event. Other possibilities include event photography, pre-event website posts and pre-event interviews and content. Want to learn more? Contact us at email@example.com.
BE A GIVINGCITY EVENT CORRESPONDENT! Want to help us spread the word about the great work being done by local nonprofits? Want to get to know the people who are making a difference in our community? Contact us to learn how you can be an Event Correspondent.