Austin Disaster Relief Network (ADRN) is encouraging and empowering the community to get involved today to support our fellow Texans in dire need of our help! There are several ways the community can act now in order to provide relief to thousands of evacuees and survivors of Hurricane Harvey that may be arriving in our city in the days to come.
1. Start a Fundraiser and Share on Social Media – Make a greater impact and engage your networks
2. Assemble Survivor Donation Kits (survivor supplies, welcome kits, clean-up kits) – Assemble kits with your family, group, organization, company, and/or church and drop off at available locations.
3. Volunteer as a Community Volunteer – Deploy and sign up for small or big assignments.
a. Warehouse (receiving, distribution, delivery of items to survivors)
b. Clean-p efforts (Deploying into the field with ADRN teams as need arises)
c. Thrift Store support (Help receive, sort and organize survivor items)
4. Become a Community Business Partner – Partner with ADRN to collaborate resources, provide additional support as needed during recovery, and provide financial support to allow ADRN to continue meeting the emotional, spiritual and physical needs of survivors in their time of need (Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
5. Give Online – Donate a one time gift in any amount to help ADRN meet the immediate emergency needs of survivors in the form of gifts cards as well as provide long term funding for rebuilding/repair of their homes
6. Share Our Social Media – Help us expand awareness and get the word out about ADRN, how we serve, what we do and how the community can get involved
For more info, visit the Austin Disaster Relief Network #HurricaneHarvey Response page:
SURVIVOR HOTLINE: Families seeking support and volunteers wishing to support survivors should call ADRN Call Center: 512-806-0800.