Does asking for funding make you uncomfortable? Do you need new inspiration to remember why you got into fundraising in the first place? Are you an executive director, development professional, board member or volunteer?
ACC’s Center for Community Based and Nonprofit Organizations is bringing Marshall Howard, author of “Let’s Have Lunch Together,” to Austin to lead two fundraising seminars.
Howard speaks across the country, teaching thousands of staff and board leaders how to raise a lot more money, easier and quicker, through the power of relationship-centered leadership.
Leaders lead, not push. They engage the right people in the right way. Leaders create traction and build buy-in. Nonprofit leaders create partnerships that continually raise lots of money, year after year.
This is a great opportunity to spend a day investing in your fundraising skills – just when you need it the most! (Get pumped for end-of-year fundraising, y’all.)
Learn more and register here.
SESSION 1: Major Gifts Go Where Relationships Flow
October 10, 2012 – 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Marshall will show key staff and board leaders how to fine-tune their leadership skills and raise more major gifts…the relationship-centered way.
- Uncover three major gift opportunities already at your doorstop
- Learn two comfortable ways to transform these opportunities into major gifts within a few months
- Learn Marshall’s comfortable, genuine plan to build the types of relationships you and your organization needs to survive and thrive.
SESSION 2: 6 Secrets to Successful Campaigns
October 10, 2012 – 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
Whether you are launching a campaign, working on an ongoing project, focused on annual fundraising, membership, an endowment, capital initiative or planned giving, Marshall will show you how to comfortably boost your fundraising outreach, faster, easier and with far less work.
- Learn how to engage 6 -12 new influential “Campaign Ambassadors” who provide referrals, introductions, build in-kind partnerships and major gifts
- 2 Ways to instantly increase campaign revenues by as much as 100% within months
- Learn Marshall’s natural way to connect to produce strategic partnerships and life-long supporters.
Ticket Information: Click here to register.
Attend One Session Only: $59.00
Attend Both Events: $99.00 (must manually register for both events to qualify for this pricing)
*Cost of registration is for one or two participants. Bring an Executive Staff member or Board Member. Each participant will receive a copy of Marshall’s book, “Let’s Have Lunch Together” (retail value $24.95 each)